Wine-O Trail Run
May 21 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Wheat State Wine Co. is hosting the 10th annual Wine-O Trail Run. RUN, JOG or WALK on a fun and moderately difficult trail in a scenic surrounding.
Friday, May 20
2:00pm to 6:00pm – Packet Pick-up
Saturday, May 21
9:00am – Packet Pick-up
10:00am – 10k (this is a RUN ONLY event)
10:10am – 5k (walk or run)
10:15am – 2-mile (walk)
All participants must be off the course by Noon.
The early-bird gets the worm for just $50! Sign-up begins February 16 at 9 a.m.
After February 18 at 9a.m., sign-up is $60*
– Wine-O Trail Run T-Shirt
– Wine-O Trail Run Wine-Glass*
– A glass of Wine*
– 15% discount on all purchases at the winery day of
* We only serve to customers from the age of 21 and up.
There will be a non- alcoholic beverage available as a replacement.
* There will be no refunds; sign-up will be seen as a donation. There will be an option to transfer your ticket (until 48 hours before the race-day).
* Sign-up by March 30th to SECURE your t-shirt size. After March 30th, your size may not be available.
Need to transfer your ticket? Transfers are accepted through 5/19/22 for a $10 processing fee. Steps:
1. Find person(s) to transfer your ticket(s) to
2. Remit payment amongst yourselves
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
– Ticketholder full name
– Transferee name, DOB, address, phone number, email
4. The fee will be charged to the original ticketholder.
*We do not offer refunds.
We can only accept a total of 400 runners. Along the trail there will be wine and water stops throughout each course. Everything takes place at Wheat State Wine Co. 23622 Springhill Farm Dr Winfield, KS US 67156.
Wheat State Wine Co. and the William Newton Healthcare Foundation are co-hosting the event, for benefit of the WNHF and William Newton Memorial Hospital. We strongly believe in the Foundation’s philanthropic support to advance the missions of the William Newton Hospital and enhance the quality of life in our community. Thank you for supporting local!