What is Leadership Butler?
Leadership Butler is a program to empower and motivate individuals to actively exercise leadership within Butler County and its communities. Participants will…
- Learn and/or enhance leadership skills and capacities to become able and more willing to tackle the tough issues within our communities
- Experience personal and professional transformations
- Develop a heightened awareness of issues facing Butler County and realize the many opportunities to exercise civic leadership.
Objective of the Adult Leadership Program
- To provide a unique training atmosphere in many different locations throughout Butler County
- To provide tools participants can apply to work, volunteer and family setting
- To increase participants knowledge of Butler County as a community as well as individual cities
- Develop a network of people who can work together to sustain and build capacity to address issues that impact the communities in Butler County
- To take participants on a personal journey of discovery that will influence their community work as well as home and volunteer