Rose Hill Chamber Minutes February 16, 2023
Call to Order
The Executive Board Meeting was called to order by Gerald at 12:03 pm. The meeting was held at Gerald Amato Insurance.
Gerald, Gayle, Natalie, Kelsey, Jessica, Mia,
Approval of Minutes
Motion made by Natalie, 2nd by Gayle
- Member Positions can be found on the website here. New this year are Member Mentor, Member Recruiter, Member Retention and Event Coordinator.
- There may be some checks that the Treasurer needs to mark as paid on the backend of the website so the expired profiles will show back up.
- Annual Chamber Dinner – the date is April 20, Speaker is Charlie Moon, at Morning Grit Farms, ideas discussed for entertainment and giveaways. LMG will design, print and mail the invitations. Board members will divide the member list and make phone calls to invite them personally and also ask them to donate a door prize.
- The March board meeting was moved from Spring Break (March 16) to March 30. There will be no lunch meeting in April, since it falls on the same day as the annual meeting.
- Flag pole repair costs were presented by Gayle and approved by the board.
- For the remainder of 2023, we are trying something new with the General Meetings – instead of over the lunch hour, they will be a “Member Mixer Mingle” format and held in the evenings. Next meetings are July 20 and Oct. 19. Jessica updated the calendar invite, so if you use those, it should be reflected on your calendar.
- Education Series – Gerald wants to see this happen.
- Kelsey will become an Admin on the Chamber Facebook page to start working on Events activities.