Attention Rose Hill business owners! Apply to receive reimbursement for lost revenue due to COVID-19
- Rose Hill was awarded a total of $62,104.24, which will be disbursed among qualified businesses by Dec. 1
- For-profit businesses with 50 employees or less and home-based businesses may apply
- Must be registered to do business in Kansas and have been in operation since January 1, 2019
- Applications will be accepted October 5 through October 23 and must be submitted to City Hall. Please include P&L or bank statements plus a W9 with your application.
- Video from the in-person workshop with more information is available below.
- Drop off your application during City Hall hours (Mon – Thur, 8AM-5PM, Fri 8AM-4:30PM) or use the drop box