The Chamber hosts annual events such as the Fall Festival Car Show, the Fall Festival BBQ competition, and Garage Sale Days. The Chamber also provides a scholarship opportunity to a Rose Hill High School Entrepreneurial student each year.
Chamber membership is open to any business. Chamber membership dues are $125.00 per year.
- Supporting Rose Hill High School (scholarship)
- Attending an annual General Meeting Dinner for free
- Advertisement and Promotion of your Business
- Opportunity to host a Chamber mixer
- Networking with other businesses
- A free Member Profile website
Click here to log in and manage your business profile account.
2023 Board Members
- Gerald Amato, President
- Mia Lee, Past President
- Natalie Greenlee, Vice President
- Teressa Hammond, Treasurer
- OPEN, Secretary
- Evin Miller, Marketing (Member at Large)
- Gayle Tenbrook, Membership Mentor (Member at Large)
- Kelsey Lewis, Events Coordinator (Member at Large)
- Ross Chappell, Membership Recruiter (Member at Large)
- Ashley Mowder, Membership Retention (Member at Large)
- Doug Mowder, Membership Retention (Member at Large)