The Rose Hill Chamber is proud to support our USD 394 students. We offer “Business Students of the Month” an opportunity to job shadow or work with the businesses of our chamber members and even join us for meetings. We are also proud to offer an annual $500 scholarship to any RH Junior or Senior.
- Business Student Application – For business students who have been chosen as “business students of the month” by their teachers.
- Scholarship Application – for RHHS Juniors and Seniors, See Qualifications
The Rose Hill Chamber of Commerce has established a scholarship fund with an
annual award of up to $500.00.
- Recipient shall be a Rose Hill junior or senior who plans to continue their education at the college level.
- The scholarship shall be awarded annually.
- Scholarship check shall be made out to the student and issued by Equity Bank. Student must show receipt of tuition before the check will be issued.
- Applications for this scholarship shall be submitted online only by April 15th .
- Selection shall be made by the Rose Hill Chamber of Commerce Executive Board or by their assigned scholarship selection committee.
- The Rose Hill Chamber of Commerce shall present the award to the recipient at the High School Awards Ceremony and at the Annual Chamber of Commerce Dinner.
- Recipients of the scholarship who decide prior to enrollment that they will not be continuing their education shall immediately return the distributed funds to the Chamber.
- A high school transcript, evidence of current GPA and class standing, and a letter of recommendation (academic or business professional) must accompany each application.
- Applicants may be required to meet with the Chamber or their assigned scholarship selection committee prior to award decision.
- Only one scholarship will be awarded per student. Should the scholarship recipient be a RHHS junior, he/she will not be eligible for scholarship during their senior year.