The Rose Hill Chamber of Commerce has established a scholarship fund with an
annual award of up to $500.00.
- Recipient shall be a Rose Hill junior or senior who plans to continue their education at the college level.
- The scholarship shall be awarded annually.
- Scholarship check shall be made out to the student and issued by Equity Bank. Student must show receipt of tuition before the check will be issued.
- Applications for this scholarship shall be submitted online only by April 15th .
- Selection shall be made by the Rose Hill Chamber of Commerce Executive Board or by their assigned scholarship selection committee.
- The Rose Hill Chamber of Commerce shall present the award to the recipient at the High School Awards Ceremony and at the Annual Chamber of Commerce Dinner.
- Recipients of the scholarship who decide prior to enrollment that they will not be continuing their education shall immediately return the distributed funds to the Chamber.
- A high school transcript, evidence of current GPA and class standing, and a letter of recommendation (academic or business professional) must accompany each application.
- Applicants may be required to meet with the Chamber or their assigned scholarship selection committee prior to award decision.
- Only one scholarship will be awarded per student. Should the scholarship recipient be a RHHS junior, he/she will not be eligible for scholarship during their senior year.