December 17, 2020 Executive Board Meeting
Call to Order
The Executive Board Meeting was called to order by Gerald Amato at 12:08 pm.
Teressa Hammond, Mia Lee, Gerald Amato, Paige Decker, Ryan Garrison, Andrea Deschaine,
Sharynne Mattingly, Natalie Greenlee (by phone). Excused absence for Lovina Finders.
Flagpole check had to be reissued. $365.07 to reimburse Gerald.
Motion to approve by Andrea, 2nd by Mia
- Reviewed unopened for email newsletter.
- It was discussed that Paige will start sharing newsletters on social media.
- Is texting a subscription we should consider? Tabled.
- Flagpole flags design to be revised – top the same but the bottom part, make the logo and Chamber of Commerce as wide as possible, filling the bottom space (no need to repeat Rose Hill). Will get a quote for a QTY of 50. 20 to line RH rd, and rest can be resold to members.
- Business of month flags design – of the two, the first design was chosen, but swap with the colors on
the second design (red background for body of flag). Will get a quote for a QTY of 2.
General meeting was postponed to February. Natalie made a motion to approve, Andrea seconded.
Natalie mentioned Karol Ikeda dropped off a packet, and offered to speak. Mia mentioned a possible partnership with SCORE for workshops.
Website refresh: Sharynne made a motion to approve, Andrea seconded.
Annual vote for board members normally occurs in January. Paige to send an email to all members asking for interest. We will add a vote form to the website by January and conduct the vote online. Paige was voted in as a General Board Member.
Meeting adjourned at 1:19 pm