Rose Hill Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, September 15, 2022
Call to Order
The Executive Board Meeting was called to order by Gerald Amato at 12:00 pm. The meeting was held at Gerald Amato.
Gerald Amato, Mia Lee, Andrea Deschaine, Kelsey Lewis, Jessica Minette (via phone), Natalie Greenlee, Theressa Hammond, Ross Chappell.
Approval of Agenda
Motion made by Natalie, 2nd by Kelsey
Approval of Minutes
Motion made by Andrea, 2nd by Natalie
Teressa presented the treasurer’s report.
- She created an auto transfer from Paypal to the bank to happen every month, but will leave a balance of about $90.
- Check to Kelsey $23.28 for accidental use of Square.
- Car show deposits moved to car show account $192.57.
- Natalie will create a new Square account for the Car Show, RHCarShow@chamber.org.
Jessica presented the marketing report.
- Chamber donation to Fall Festival for $500
- Bloom offering chamber members discounted pots
- Car show update: currently has 12 registrations, hoping for 90; hotdog and hamburger meals available for purchase, Natalie needs bag materials by Oct. 1 if sponsors want to provide items, create FB boost $25
- Shop Local campaign: schedule flags with City, holiday shopping coming up, sub committee of Natalie, Mia/Jessica, Ross, Kelsey will convene after Fall Fest
- General Meeting is October 20 at Noon, Michael Aumach of SBA will speak on Marketing and Customer Engagement, contact Happy House for meals, location at RHRec?
- Veteran owned members? Veteran’s Day is Nov. 11
- From Andrea: Hometown Christmas is taking donations, Holiday decorating storefront contest, requesting Chamber bucks